Get In

Merced Office
139 W. El Portal Drive
Suite D
Merced, California 95348

209-691-7280 Phone
209-691-7290 FAX

Quick Contact Form


Experienced Juvenile Defender

Protecting your child’s rights

If your child has been charged with a crime, contact an experienced juvenile attorney immediately! While juveniles can be charged with the same crimes as adults, juvenile court is very different from adult court. In California, the primary purpose of the juvenile court is to assist in rehabilitating minors, while adult court focuses on punishment. Experienced juvenile defenders like Mr. Foster understand that these cases must be handled very differently from cases brought in adult court.

The team at the Law Offices of Douglas C. Foster is focused on providing individually tailored, holistic representation of minors. With more than a decade of experience in juvenile court, Mr. Foster is familiar many community based programs that can lead to a non-criminal disposition of your child’s case. Don’t make the mistake of hiring a lawyer who doesn’t have juvenile delinquency experience in your county!

Call us right away to handle common juvenile charges such as:

  • Underage drinking
  • Theft
  • Drug possession
  • Possession of contraband at school
  • Fighting at school
  • Vandalism
  • Gang charges

Keeping the most Serious Cases in Juvenile Court

Successful Representation for Youth charged with Serious Crimes

Sometimes teens find themselves charged with very serious crimes. Often, prosecutors will try to move those cases to adult court. If your child is facing serious charges or a transfer to adult court, call now for a free consultation!

Even with laws protecting juveniles, prosecutors often attempt to bring charges against minors in adult court. This process, called a “transfer hearing”, is critically important and will have lifetime ramifications. An experienced delinquency attorney like Mr. Foster know how to fight to keep your child’s case in juvenile court.

Mr. Foster is a committed juvenile defender who will tenaciously advocate for your child. Contact our offices today!